1st four stone stone buildings (left to right):
Erected 1854 Poorhouse addition
Erected 1827 first Poorhouse building
First Insane Asylum 1860
Second Insane Asylum 1868
4 Stone buildings with yellow brick addition (1915)
In 1930 the 3 middle stone buildings were torn  down.
A red brick building was attached to the 1854 Stone Bldg. & the yellow brick building.
View looking east in rear of site.


    Town of Onondaga Historical Society  All Rights Reserved             Bob Tracy  Webmaster


last updated May, 2015